Pack Cassette NHP y copiadores

Para cualquier plataforma ATARI, computadores o consolas.
ZZT
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contactar:

Re: Pack Cassette NHP y copiadores

Mensaje por ZZT »

digisoft escribió:Hello Chille Atarians

Please reupload the pack of NHP tools.

Best regards
Digisoft - polish atarians
Hi digisoft, here your request: http://www.retrogames.cl/descargas/nhp_and_injector.atr

NHP means "No Hay Problema" or "No problem", as Alf says. This program is a normal casete loader for any standar Atari tape recorder (without any modifications) but more speedy in load time.
Injektor is a very high-speed loader but only for XC12 - XL12 models, and also you have to change some electronic components on the circuit (inside the tape recorder).
I hope this is what you looking for, if not, don't be afraid and ask again. :-D

PD: By the way, the pasword is PRISMA :-D
► Mostrar Spoiler
digisoft
novice
novice

Mensaje por digisoft »

Hi

ZZT thank you for the link. Do you have programs NHP to PC - such as the image of the first post ?
What is the hardware modification in tape player - do you have schematics for tape player ( Injector - high speed transmision ).

Best regards
digisoft
ZZT
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contactar:

Mensaje por ZZT »

digisoft escribió:Hi

ZZT thank you for the link. Do you have programs NHP to PC - such as the image of the first post ?
What is the hardware modification in tape player - do you have schematics for tape player ( Injector - high speed transmision ).

Best regards
digisoft
¿You talking about this picture?:
Imagen
¿NHP to PC? Don't make a mistake!! nhp.exe is an executable program, but run only in Atari computers. To my knowledge there is no NHP which run on PCs, in Chile at least.

About the injektor hardware modification... well, we dont have any schematic yet (the guy who in charge is too lazy, well.... only a little bit) :-D anyway, all we have left are pictures,. See this topic please: http://www.retrogames.cl/foro/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=5340
digisoft
novice
novice

Mensaje por digisoft »

Hello ZZT

Yes, i`m interested our software from this image. Link from first post is death.
If You could send me this file.

Thanks.

Best regards
Digisoft
xt5
expert
expert
Contactar:

Mensaje por xt5 »

digisoft escribió:Hello ZZT

Yes, i`m interested our software from this image. Link from first post is death.
If You could send me this file.

Thanks.

Best regards
Digisoft
hi Digisoft,

what are you looking for? the nhp2xex.exe, xex2nhp.exe, and xex2pong.exe ones?
these tools simply lets you convert (in the PC side of course) an Atari 8bits executable into a .CAS file with some old chilean loaders, also let you extract the executables from the .CAS images.

I've not seriously documented the chilean loaders yet, but I've successful reverse engineer about the 80% of them. so any question about them don't hesitate to send me a PM.

regards the Injector loader is just as the same as the poland's turbo loaders: it uses pulse length modulation instead of FSK, nothing fancy at all.
if you are looking on this for historical reasons, what is a worth looking to is the "video cartridge" VHS loader system, it is very interesting and is almost full documented here: http://www.retrogames.cl/foro/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=4392

in my current setup, I was unable to find the PC side programs mentioned above, hope someone found them, I've the sources too -somewhere- so if you are interested give me some days to look for them.
bladehack
advantage
advantage

Mensaje por bladehack »

I have uploaded the files that you're looking for again. So here is the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ak7h3x6d2xbinh3

As Xt5 said, inside this packet, there's a program called NHP2XEX. This is a DOS program that converts a XEX Atari Executable File into a CAS Atari File. The syntax is:

c:\nhp2xex.exe input.xex output.cas "name" 69

input.xex = XEX Atari Executable File
output.cas = CAS Atari File
name = name of the XEX File that will appear into the screen when the program will be loading. The name has to be inside " "
69 = it's a SEED that is used by a routine that makes a XOR to all the data. This value is arbitrary and HEXADECIMAL

The NHP loader was created by a Chilean programmer called PARCHENEGRO in the '80. The NHP has an error control system that allow to reload the data when it fails in a specific byte, so the program don't have to be loaded again from the begining of the tape.

You can test it out the CAS file obtained, into the AtariWin800Plus Emulator for example, but don't forget to switch off, the SIO PATCH with F11 button.
Última edición por bladehack el Sab Dic 11, 2010 2:29 am, editado 1 vez en total.
Manuelink64
expert
expert

Mensaje por Manuelink64 »

oh men, really thanks for this pack!!

when did Retrogames became in a international forum?

great news for us!! XD

best regards to Digisoft and the Atari Scene in Poland!! :-D
ZZT
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contactar:

Mensaje por ZZT »

Manuelink64 escribió:oh men, really thanks for this pack!!

when did Retrogames became in a international forum?

great news for us!! XD

best regards to Digisoft and the Atari Scene in Poland!! :-D
oh men, Retrogames is international since ever! From the beggining we have visitors from all over the world. I mean not only from America, others countries as Israel, Ukrania, Iran, Luxemburgo, Rusia, Japon, Italia, Yugoslavia and of course Polonia see us, as many many others. I can see all this information in the control panel of our website.
bladehack escribió:I have uploaded the files that you're looking for again. So here is the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ak7h3x6d2xbinh3
I'm gonna save the file on Retrogames server, if you don't mind. :-D
http://www.retrogames.cl/descargas/cargadores_nhp.rar
Our server is faster, forever, and the most important thing: without advertising. ]-)
bladehack
advantage
advantage

Mensaje por bladehack »

ZZT escribió: I'm gonna save the file on Retrogames server, if you don't mind. :-D
http://www.retrogames.cl/descargas/cargadores_nhp.rar
Our server is faster, forever, and the most important thing: without advertising. ]-)
That's a better idea. The thing is keep safe the file and share it.
Responder